Better than courses in small business
BIZ BOOK OF THE MONTH
• Why “big business” style marketing could kill your business and strategies that actually work for small and medium-sized businesses.
• How to close sales without being pushy, needy, or obnoxious while turning the tables and having prospects begging you to take their money.
• A simple step-by-step process for creating your own personalized marketing plan that is literally one page. Simply follow along and fill in each of the nine squares that make up your own 1-Page Marketing Plan.
• How to annihilate competitors and make yourself the only logical choice.
• How to get amazing results on a small budget using the secrets of direct response marketing.
• How to charge high prices for your products and services and have customers actually thank you for it.
What if you could connect with 7-figure business owners as soon as your venture (a small business, blog, YouTube channel—whatever!) begins?
What if you could effortlessly get on the radar of influencers just by being yourself? Imagine how connections like these will help your initiative skyrocket!
Four years ago, Michal was an lifelong employee entrenched in a large company; a shy introvert without a single business idea whatsoever. He did not know what a webinar was and had no Facebook account. Today Michal is active in several online communities, with authors, marketers, influencers and business owners. His works have been mentioned in Forbes and Business Insider.
Michal interacts with millionaires and exchanged messages with Darren Hardy and David Allen. A rock star, with 2 million followers on Twitter, featured his blog post. His books got reviewed and recommended by bestselling authors.
In "Making Business Connections That Count" he explains how you can achieve similar results.In this book, you will learn:
• A foolproof method of getting on the radar of influencers
• Where to connect with top bloggers, podcasters and business owners
• How to provide value to them even if you are just starting out in the online business world
• How to drive your agenda without being perceived as bothersome
• How to stand out in anyone’s crowd of followers
• How to network with influencers even if you don't yet know a single blogger
• How to initiate contact when you need a favor
• What is the hidden networking superpower available to everyone
• How to bring value to the table from day one
• How to discern between genuine and superficial relationships
• When it's OK to ask for a favor
• How to make an offer your partner will feel embarrassed to decline
• How to build friendships AND business connections
• How to do favors for big influencers without a big-time investment
• How to be authentic in your networking efforts, so you will never be mistaken for a sleazy salesman
Buy this book now by clicking on the image above, so you can create relationships with respectable peers and mentors, to boost your brand since day #1!
Discover how to craft a bulletproof business plan with minimal effort even it's your first time.
Having a great idea isn’t enough to launch a multi-million-dollar business.
Let’s face it, investors don’t put money in ideas. They need concrete evidence that they’ll get return on their investment, and a good business plan gives them such information.
Do you have a hard time figuring out how to get a business plan down on paper?
Are you tired and confused by all the business jargon, just wanting a straightforward how-to guide outlining exactly what you need to do?
Business plans are the heart and soul of a successful company – they give you focus and operational clarity that can kick major mistakes to the curb. No matter how good your business idea is, you will need a plan to create a solid foundation before going on the market or trying to get investors on board.
Did you know that even science says you need a business plan to make your startup a success?
One study found out that companies with a business plan grow 30% faster than competitors! In addition, startups with a business plan achieve more sustainable success in the long run.
So, what’s the secret to writing a business plan like a seasoned pro or a Fortune 500 company CEO?
It’s not something you’ll learn in business school, as experience shows a completely different side of running a business. For best results, you need to learn from someone who’s already been there and who has conquered the almighty business plan.
In How to Write a Winning Business Plan, you will discover:
• What a business model canvas is and 4 reasons why you should be using it
• How a great idea dies in the absence of good organization and the one thing to do about it
• 9 business plan building blocks to put organizational specifics in place
• Surefire ways to overcome financial conundrums and secure the investment needed to help your business thrive
• Ways in which successful CEOs mitigate business startup risks
• A bulletproof technique to write a killer value proposition
• Tactics for pinpointing the right customers and reaching them through the power of marketing
• A comprehensive guide to understand your business model in a structured way
• How to analyze the competition if you want to benefit from some competitive advantage
And much more.
Most guides focusing on business plan creation are rather vague, abstract, and non-specific. By relying on those, you’ll never put together a tailored strategic document that will set you up for success from day one.
The methodology you’ll find in How to Write a Winning Business Plan is derived from reality and analysis of the best corporate organizational approaches out there.
It doesn’t matter what field you operate in or how big you want to grow. This methodology is the way to understand your business better, putting together realistic expectations and goals for the future.